Hello! My name is Kelly and I was looking at my book club blog stats today and noticed your blog was a frequent visitor so I clicked on it to check out your blog (sorry, I'm a bit of a blog stalker!) Your blog is very cute and I love many of the books you are reading this year! I just wanted to let you know that we just changed our name and URL so if you still wish to visit our book club blog (finger crossed) then you will need to go to www.deliciousreadsbookclub.blogspot.com instead of our old bookklubbers.blogspot address. Happy reading!
5 comments:
I'm so excited! We should have a girls night to go see it.
I can't wait to see this movie...I loved the book!
I saw the poster in the theater and couldn't believe it!! I'm so excited!!
Yay - it looks so good!
Hello! My name is Kelly and I was looking at my book club blog stats today and noticed your blog was a frequent visitor so I clicked on it to check out your blog (sorry, I'm a bit of a blog stalker!)
Your blog is very cute and I love many of the books you are reading this year! I just wanted to let you know that we just changed our name and URL so if you still wish to visit our book club blog (finger crossed) then you will need to go to www.deliciousreadsbookclub.blogspot.com instead of our old bookklubbers.blogspot address. Happy reading!
Post a Comment