Saturday, September 22, 2012

2013 Nominations!

Here we go! We need a total of 11 books for the upcoming year (Jan-Oct & Dec). I went through all of the nominations & organized them by genre. After doing all of my amazing mathmatical calculations, I found that we will end up reading:

2 Nonfiction
2 Historical Fiction
2 Sci-Fi
2 Contemporary
1 Fantasy/Paranormal
1 Classic
1 Mystery

Keep in mind that some of the books fall into more than one category. I'll do what I can to put them in the one they seem best suited for . . .

I'll try to get the voting started as soon as possible. The winners will most likely be revealed at our December meeting, except for January's book, which I'll let you know about as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Samuel + Olivia said...

Yea! Thanks, Liz!

Laurie said...

Thank you for doing this for all of us!!!

The Fishers said...

I am excited!!!