Here are the books that everyone has nominated so far. I included books that I remember people talking about at our last meeting, as well as those people "officially" nominated in one of the blog posts. If anyone has additional books to nominate, please leave a comment or send me an email or message on facebook.
I linked all the books to goodreads, so you can look at ratings & read summaries. Please take a look at the books before our next meeting (August 19), so we can vote on the books for the next year. If you can't make it to the meeting, send me a message or leave a comment of your top 8 book choices from the list, so I can include your votes (along with any arguments you may have for your choices, since you won't actually be at the meeting to fight for your preferences).
I'm excited to see what everyone chooses!





























2 comments:
I am open to all of these books except Weight of Silence...I have girls and don't want to be freaked out. :) I highly recommend "The Goose Girl"...Shannon Hale is an excellent writer and though it is a fairytale of sorts, it is a story about the power of one woman and finding that power within herself.
Is this where way make votes?
Goose girl, the outside boy, All the presidents men and the Killer Angels
Post a Comment